Skip to main content

(T)hank (G)od (I)'m (F)ree

I know when you see "TGIF" you instantly think "thank god its Friday, or thank god im fabulous;" but how about Thank God Im Free! I want to thank my ancestors for fighting for my freedom, my education, my right to vote, and ultimately my rights to live how I want to live. One of the reasons why I got into the STNA field was to give back, and help the people that helped me. Most importantly I want to thank God. I am nothing but a sinner who's grateful for a God whose grace and mercy surpasses the magnitude of my sin. With God anything is possible!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Nova Haul + Daquana White Closet sale

Hi loves I'm coming to you today with a fashion haul for fashion Nova curve overall. My shopping experience with the company has been great and I give it 4 out of 5 curvy Stars to see my full honest review click the link below and all items listed in the video will be listed below with links. Daquana white https://www.youtube.com/user/JustCallMeQuana/videos clothing links Wanna See Top - Whitehttps://www.fashionnova.com/products/wanna-see-top-white All The Way Up Tunic - Olive https://www.fashionnova.com/products/all-the-way-up-tunic-olive Wavy Lady Set - Tan https://www.fashionnova.com/products/wavy-lady-set-tan Hit The Freeway Jeans - Black - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/hit-the-freeway-jeans-black Emery Top - Mustard - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/emery-top-mustard Epic Proportions Jeans-Dark Blue - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/epic-proportions-jeans-dark Ballet Touch Legging - Black - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/product...

Have self control

There are a lot of uncontrolled forces that try to make you loose your cool from people to unfortunate situations just remember to stay humble and stay blessed you can rise above it all!

Emotional rollercoaster by Tyree Miles

The emotional roller coaster in the amusement park of our minds can really take us for a ride that we may not be ready for. When you meet someone and your spending that time getting to know them you emotions are like a seatbelt, strapped tight to you heart as the time flies and this emotional roller coaster is going up it's like you on a high, the longer things go well the higher you get. Things start to simmer and cruise smoothly you get a feeling that this maybe the person for you, but then you have to remember that every roller coaster has that steep fall, they may get another number, or even have a baby with another person, or even communicating with a former lover that maybe incarcerated. The downward spiral is like a serious head rush, you start to feel unsure and question your choices and sometimes you even question your self esteem. Every good thing doesn't necessarily come to an end but it will be a time where you will need to take a self evaluation, checks and balanc...