Skip to main content

Innocent Bystander

  Saturday, police responded to the Double R Bar & Grill, located at 1920 South Taylor Road in Cleveland heights Ohio, for a report of shots fired. Upon arrival, two women were located with gunshot wounds. Both woman where taking to Metro Hospital. Cleveland Heights police say the incident started from a disturbance between a group of 6-8 males and a second group of patrons inside of the bar. Officers say security escorted the first group of males from the establishment. Then a short time, shots were fired, striking the two female victims as they stood outside of the bar's entrance. Arrion Y. Smiley, 25 died from injuries sustained during the shooting. The second victim, whose name has not been released, is listed in stable condition after being shot in the leg.

                                                            Arrion Y. Smiley
Arrion Y. Smiley died at the age of 25 on Saturday night. She leaves behind her family, friends, her best friend Rhonda, and her beautiful 5 year old daughter (whom I will not say the name due to her privacy.)



How do you tell a young girl that her mom is never coming home? Why are some people such cowards that they pick up a gun to solve there problems? Why do the good die young? You took some one child, mother, friend, lover, and sister away! There isn't no worsen pain than losing someone you love.






"She was a good person, loved by many. She was getting her life together.That was my best friend I cant believe this happen to her .I love her, and Ima miss her so much."
~ Rhonda (in the middle)
                                                              



                                        
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard his call,
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work, to play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I've found that peace at the close of the day.
If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My Life's been full, I savoured much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch,
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share with me,
God wanted me now, He set me free.



                                                                       I am FREE


Cleveland Heights police need your help with solving this case. Anyone with information on this double shooting can contact the Cleveland Heights Police Department at 216-291-4987. Callers can remain anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Nova Haul + Daquana White Closet sale

Hi loves I'm coming to you today with a fashion haul for fashion Nova curve overall. My shopping experience with the company has been great and I give it 4 out of 5 curvy Stars to see my full honest review click the link below and all items listed in the video will be listed below with links. Daquana white https://www.youtube.com/user/JustCallMeQuana/videos clothing links Wanna See Top - Whitehttps://www.fashionnova.com/products/wanna-see-top-white All The Way Up Tunic - Olive https://www.fashionnova.com/products/all-the-way-up-tunic-olive Wavy Lady Set - Tan https://www.fashionnova.com/products/wavy-lady-set-tan Hit The Freeway Jeans - Black - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/hit-the-freeway-jeans-black Emery Top - Mustard - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/emery-top-mustard Epic Proportions Jeans-Dark Blue - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/epic-proportions-jeans-dark Ballet Touch Legging - Black - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/product...

Have self control

There are a lot of uncontrolled forces that try to make you loose your cool from people to unfortunate situations just remember to stay humble and stay blessed you can rise above it all!

Emotional rollercoaster by Tyree Miles

The emotional roller coaster in the amusement park of our minds can really take us for a ride that we may not be ready for. When you meet someone and your spending that time getting to know them you emotions are like a seatbelt, strapped tight to you heart as the time flies and this emotional roller coaster is going up it's like you on a high, the longer things go well the higher you get. Things start to simmer and cruise smoothly you get a feeling that this maybe the person for you, but then you have to remember that every roller coaster has that steep fall, they may get another number, or even have a baby with another person, or even communicating with a former lover that maybe incarcerated. The downward spiral is like a serious head rush, you start to feel unsure and question your choices and sometimes you even question your self esteem. Every good thing doesn't necessarily come to an end but it will be a time where you will need to take a self evaluation, checks and balanc...