Skip to main content

Thoughts in My Head

Thoughts in my head of the futures of tomorrow 
Tryna make my vision clear but fogged by my sorrows. 

Getting too old in life to think I got the rest of my ahead of me, my life is here now, so I better get a move on it. 

As I lie in my bed I wonder in my head want could've have been my future if I just chose that life instead. But this is my life and I refuse to be puppet, living bicurious through the dreams of other cause they ran out of time and said fuck it. 

In the end I am a champion but what I won doesn't measure up to trophy or a medal.

The prize possession is ME...
because I am free. 
Free to be who I wanna, free to have a mind of my own, free to live the life I wanna, free to be in my own zone. 

I use to be scared to admit who I really was, so stupidly wrapped up in what others thought of me. Not realizing my full potential and believing in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Nova Haul + Daquana White Closet sale

Hi loves I'm coming to you today with a fashion haul for fashion Nova curve overall. My shopping experience with the company has been great and I give it 4 out of 5 curvy Stars to see my full honest review click the link below and all items listed in the video will be listed below with links. Daquana white https://www.youtube.com/user/JustCallMeQuana/videos clothing links Wanna See Top - Whitehttps://www.fashionnova.com/products/wanna-see-top-white All The Way Up Tunic - Olive https://www.fashionnova.com/products/all-the-way-up-tunic-olive Wavy Lady Set - Tan https://www.fashionnova.com/products/wavy-lady-set-tan Hit The Freeway Jeans - Black - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/hit-the-freeway-jeans-black Emery Top - Mustard - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/emery-top-mustard Epic Proportions Jeans-Dark Blue - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/epic-proportions-jeans-dark Ballet Touch Legging - Black - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/product...

Have self control

There are a lot of uncontrolled forces that try to make you loose your cool from people to unfortunate situations just remember to stay humble and stay blessed you can rise above it all!

Emotional rollercoaster by Tyree Miles

The emotional roller coaster in the amusement park of our minds can really take us for a ride that we may not be ready for. When you meet someone and your spending that time getting to know them you emotions are like a seatbelt, strapped tight to you heart as the time flies and this emotional roller coaster is going up it's like you on a high, the longer things go well the higher you get. Things start to simmer and cruise smoothly you get a feeling that this maybe the person for you, but then you have to remember that every roller coaster has that steep fall, they may get another number, or even have a baby with another person, or even communicating with a former lover that maybe incarcerated. The downward spiral is like a serious head rush, you start to feel unsure and question your choices and sometimes you even question your self esteem. Every good thing doesn't necessarily come to an end but it will be a time where you will need to take a self evaluation, checks and balanc...