Skip to main content

Plus size evening wear attire+Torrid haul


Hey my fashionistas I'm coming to you again with a torrid haul. This week was Fashion Week Cleveland and I was a part of the social media thing in being a plus size woman it's very hard to find affordable evening wear in my size 26 so this is what I came up with,

      Torrid Premium One-Shoulder Dress 28 $48(sale)

WWW.Torrid.com

The next two items from my haul were a pair of ballerina flats and some Spanx both help complete this look.

I got a size G fits perfect
Size 12 give the comfort ⭐⭐⭐

the only additional thing I needed was a necklace that made a statement. I found a  beautiful empress choker from a local clothing store called citi Trends and That helped complete my look all for under $100.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Nova Haul + Daquana White Closet sale

Hi loves I'm coming to you today with a fashion haul for fashion Nova curve overall. My shopping experience with the company has been great and I give it 4 out of 5 curvy Stars to see my full honest review click the link below and all items listed in the video will be listed below with links. Daquana white https://www.youtube.com/user/JustCallMeQuana/videos clothing links Wanna See Top - Whitehttps://www.fashionnova.com/products/wanna-see-top-white All The Way Up Tunic - Olive https://www.fashionnova.com/products/all-the-way-up-tunic-olive Wavy Lady Set - Tan https://www.fashionnova.com/products/wavy-lady-set-tan Hit The Freeway Jeans - Black - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/hit-the-freeway-jeans-black Emery Top - Mustard - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/emery-top-mustard Epic Proportions Jeans-Dark Blue - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/epic-proportions-jeans-dark Ballet Touch Legging - Black - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/product...

Have self control

There are a lot of uncontrolled forces that try to make you loose your cool from people to unfortunate situations just remember to stay humble and stay blessed you can rise above it all!

Emotional rollercoaster by Tyree Miles

The emotional roller coaster in the amusement park of our minds can really take us for a ride that we may not be ready for. When you meet someone and your spending that time getting to know them you emotions are like a seatbelt, strapped tight to you heart as the time flies and this emotional roller coaster is going up it's like you on a high, the longer things go well the higher you get. Things start to simmer and cruise smoothly you get a feeling that this maybe the person for you, but then you have to remember that every roller coaster has that steep fall, they may get another number, or even have a baby with another person, or even communicating with a former lover that maybe incarcerated. The downward spiral is like a serious head rush, you start to feel unsure and question your choices and sometimes you even question your self esteem. Every good thing doesn't necessarily come to an end but it will be a time where you will need to take a self evaluation, checks and balanc...