Skip to main content

If Truth had a voice

Now matter how you try to change the outside,
The inside never changes.
Like when some tries to hide the fact they've been drinking,
but the liquid toxicants seep through their pores.
Or a woman who is getting battered but she tries to hide her sores.



Twisted, mangled, strangled
This is what people did to me.
Everyday I get mutilated
Abused and deformed.

But they don't care about me
Only concernment for themselves.
How others will try to judge them
So they get rid of me.



Still haven't guessed who I am?
I am the truth you can never keep me hidden.
I also find a way to prevail
My ambition is always driven.

My main competitor.......lies
Lies tell it all!!!
It changes this story, to that story, to his story, your story
But what happened to my story?
Just so your ears will hold on a little bit longer



Ump! Ump! Ump!
so each day I gotta fight just to make sure I'm heard.
Love, Serenity, purity are among few virtues I stand for
But with envyness, hatred, and bitterness lurking in the back for each mind how do I stand a chance?

Toxins of the mouth that lead to toxin of the eyes, mind, soul, and even the heart.
I am the ultimate warrior for freedom and I will never let my dream die!
No more being flipped, twitched, or tweeked just to make things sound better. I like my stories just the way there are and I'm sticking to it!
  
Written by Mzsassytalks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Nova Haul + Daquana White Closet sale

Hi loves I'm coming to you today with a fashion haul for fashion Nova curve overall. My shopping experience with the company has been great and I give it 4 out of 5 curvy Stars to see my full honest review click the link below and all items listed in the video will be listed below with links. Daquana white https://www.youtube.com/user/JustCallMeQuana/videos clothing links Wanna See Top - Whitehttps://www.fashionnova.com/products/wanna-see-top-white All The Way Up Tunic - Olive https://www.fashionnova.com/products/all-the-way-up-tunic-olive Wavy Lady Set - Tan https://www.fashionnova.com/products/wavy-lady-set-tan Hit The Freeway Jeans - Black - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/hit-the-freeway-jeans-black Emery Top - Mustard - 2X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/emery-top-mustard Epic Proportions Jeans-Dark Blue - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/products/epic-proportions-jeans-dark Ballet Touch Legging - Black - 3X https://www.fashionnova.com/product...

Have self control

There are a lot of uncontrolled forces that try to make you loose your cool from people to unfortunate situations just remember to stay humble and stay blessed you can rise above it all!

Emotional rollercoaster by Tyree Miles

The emotional roller coaster in the amusement park of our minds can really take us for a ride that we may not be ready for. When you meet someone and your spending that time getting to know them you emotions are like a seatbelt, strapped tight to you heart as the time flies and this emotional roller coaster is going up it's like you on a high, the longer things go well the higher you get. Things start to simmer and cruise smoothly you get a feeling that this maybe the person for you, but then you have to remember that every roller coaster has that steep fall, they may get another number, or even have a baby with another person, or even communicating with a former lover that maybe incarcerated. The downward spiral is like a serious head rush, you start to feel unsure and question your choices and sometimes you even question your self esteem. Every good thing doesn't necessarily come to an end but it will be a time where you will need to take a self evaluation, checks and balanc...